4-Wheel Alignment Service
$95 Winter Special
Valid until February 28, 2021.
May not be combined with any other offer. Restrictions apply. See shop for details.
What is a Wheel Alignment Service?
A wheel alignment service brings the angle of your wheels back to manufacturer specifications to reduce tire wear, improve fuel economy, improve ride comfort, and ensure the vehicle drives straight. See the video below for more.
Why Wheel Alignment Matters
Results of a vehicle being out of alignment:
- Increased and uneven tire wear
- Tires needing replacing earlier than usual
- Poor fuel economy
- Ride is less comfortable
- Vehicle does not track straight
- Excess wear on steering and suspension
- More difficult steering
- Increase vibration and road noise
- Reduced tracking - both dry and wet
- Safety is impaired
When Do You Need a Wheel Alignment?
AAA recommends a wheel alignment every 12,000 miles, which for most drivers is about once a year.
You should also get a wheel alignment service when:
- Tires are wearing unevenly
- Vehicle drifts to one side
- Steering wheel is off-center when driving straight
- Vibration in the steering wheel
- Suspension or steering work is done
- Tires are replaced
Benefits of Wheel Alignment
- Increased tire life
- Save money on gas
- Improved ride comfort
- Vehicle tracks straight and steers properly
- Maintains safety and traction
What We Do
The actual wheel alignment itself doesn’t just involve the wheels or tires. Parts from both the steering and suspension systems determine the alignment of a vehicle. Many of these parts, like tie rods and control arms, are adjustable to compensate for changes in the suspension and steering systems over time. Our team knows how to adjust these sophisticated systems so that your car drives with exceptional precision.
- Inspect front and rear steering, suspension system, tire wear and tire condition and air pressure
- Adjust Camber - the wheel's vertical alignment perpendicular to the road
- Adjust Caster - the angle created when steering
- Adjust Toe - the wheel's alignment inward or outward from a top-down view
- Road Test vehicle
Your vehicle will be checked and aligned with all new, state-of-the-art 3D imaging alignment equipment to ensure precision results.
By using the latest equipment, you can be assured:
- Absolute precision measurements and adjustments
- New technology imaging that does not clamp to and damage your rims
- All vehicles up to this current year are supported
- The latest manufacturer specifications
- A full diagnostic reading is provided to you in print or electronically to validate and document the results