Update as of May 28, 2021: based on the current guidance of the CDC and both the State of Maryland and Montgomery County having lifted all applicable restrictions, we have eased our Covid protocols accordingly. We still maintain a meticulously clean, very large Guest Lounge, offer no-contact service and online payments at your option, and offer 12-month payment plans. We also respect our customers choices regarding masks. Even though they are no longer required, if we see you wearing a mask, we will too.
A clean shop, that works to keep you safe.
Free Face Masks - details here.
More of what are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Technicians use new, clean gloves at all times while working inside your vehicle.
- Before returning your vehicle to you, all high-touch surfaces are wiped down with a Coronavirus killing solution.
- We sanitize all high-touch surfaces multiple times per day.
- Our guest lounge is large—accommodating multiple people without being close together.
- Our complimentary drinks and snacks are individually wrapped and sealed.
- We are offering 12 month payment plans to help with the financial impact of COVID-19 (details here).
- We are open on a normal schedule while practicing strict social distancing, cleaning and safety procedures.
- All staff wear masks in vehicles, in the Guest Lounge and in the shop when 6ft distancing is not possible. In compliance with the Montgomery County Executive Order, and more importantly out of care and respect for you, we request our customers do the same.
- No contact service - everything is online - appointments, estimates, inspection results with photo and video, recommendations, approvals, invoices, and payment - all by text, email or website. You can drop off, pay, and pick up without ever entering the building.
While we always go above and beyond to maintain a safe and clean environment, we have stepped up our efforts and continued to follow the guidance of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and other reliable organizations.