< Apply Here >
Excellent growth opportunity for a go-getter who wants to work in an excellence-oriented, high-growth environment. This is your opportunity to learn new skills, have an influence, and advance your career.
Full-time preferred. Part-time available. Temporary and Contract Options.
We are growing, so even if we are not hiring at this moment, we may be soon. For consideration when positions come available, please apply now.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$10 - $50 /hr with bonus, based on experience.
- Competitive pay based on experience and increased with proven success
- Bonuses - you share in the success of the business
- Health Insurance available - company pays 50%
- Dental and Vision Insurance available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Parts Discounts
- Company Provided Training
Excellent growth opportunity. Expect to be promoted. Expect to get a raise. Expect to have influence, authority and impact. We are a success and goal-oriented, and if you earn it, you can expect these things.
THE RIGHT FIT
The ideal technician will have experience, expertise or training on both foreign and domestic vehicles and have an aptitude for newer vehicle technology.
Techs who thrive on trying and learning new things, training on cutting edge technologies, want to influence the future of the business, and have the drive to advance and improve will be very happy here.
We will listen to you. Train you. Respect you. And give you opportunities to advance.
The Technician will have responsibility for:
- Diagnosing issues with customer vehicles and making recommendations
- Estimating time, determining parts requirements
- Delivering excellent customer service, individually and as a team
- Assisting with preparation of repair orders
- Assisting with the ordering of parts
- Maintaining inventory, shop supplies
- Managing and maintaining equipment
- Possibly serve as a backup Service Manager
- The above is not a complete list, but a representative sample of some key areas.
- Training or experience with domestic and foreign cars
- Experience with newer technology-driven vehicles is a plus
- Experience with diesel engines is a plus
- Excellent communications skills is a requirement
- A strong command of the English language is required. Spanish, in addition, is a plus.
- Must be organized, detailed and methodical
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills is a must - strong ability to diagnose, not just repair
- Aptitude for technology is a requirement
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs unassisted and insufficient physical condition to perform at a high level
- Must have a complete mechanics toolset and hand tools. The shop will provide all the major equipment.
- The above are not the only requirements. They are required to help you determine if you are an initial fit.
Monday - Friday
Part time and as-needed may also be considered as an additional hire.