Coolant Flush and Fill
A coolant flush and fill is important maintenance that will help ensure maximum performance from your car's cooling systems. New coolant will help your car's engine run cooler, and flushing it will remove dirt, rust or sediment which may damage the water pump and clog the engine water jacket and radiator.
Coolant Flush & Fill Service Package
$99 June Special
(no gimmicks - cost of coolant is included)
- A full coolant flush, bleeding and fluid exchange (not just drain & fill)
- Environmentally safe evacuation and recovery of old coolant from reservoir and overflow tank
- Visual inspection of entire coolant system
- Visual check of oil and transmission fluid for water content and proper levels
- Cleaning of the radiator and its components with the application of a quality flushing agent
- Coolant refill with proper antifreeze/coolant for your vehicle
- No gimmicks - up to two gallons of new coolant, manufactured specifically for your vehicle is included
- Optionally technicians will also provide a 36-point vehicle inspection with details, photos or videos of any issues.
Valid until June 30, 2020