A/C Service and Repair
The main function of the air conditioner in your car is to cool the air that is coming into your passenger compartment using 3 main parts: the condenser, evaporator, and compressor. The certified technicians at Airpark Auto Pros are highly trained in A/C recharge and evacuation and can assess interior climate control issues.
When you come to us for A/C service, we will perform a visual inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt, serpentine belt and all other accessible components for damage, leaks or cracks. Then, we'll inspect the operation of the air conditioning compressor and evacuate the refrigerant from the system if no damage or leaks are found, vacuum test it, and recharge the A/C system with the help of an appropriate refrigerant that is in accordance with your vehicle manufacturer's recommendations.
Detecting damage or leaks to the A/C system of your vehicle sooner rather than later, can save you both time and money, keeping you and everyone in your car cool and worry free.
A/C Recharge Service Package
$99 July Special
(no gimmicks - cost of refrigerant is included)
- Air conditioning performance evaluation
- Environmentally safe evacuation and recovery of old refrigerant and recharge to proper specifications
- Inspection of drive belt tension
- Inspection of condenser fins of debris and dirt
- Outlet temperature analysis designed to determine cooling performance
- Check of proper operation of controls, blower motor and engine cooling fan
- Introduce ultraviolet dye injection into your AC system to perform a black light inspection and ensure that your AC is leak free
- Quality service performed by a certified professional technician
- No gimmicks - cost of refrigerant (up to 2 pounds) is included
- Optionally technicians will also provide a 36-point vehicle inspection with details, photos or videos of any issues.
Valid until July 31, 2020